Our Business Seminars for Successful Entrepreneurs
Founder and CEO, Robert Chalfin is a frequent lecturer on all matters pertaining to entrepreneurship and business. With great advice and case studies on successful entrepreneurs, Bob's business seminars offer something for everyone.
In addition, Bob frequently lectures on topics ranging from selling businesses, buying a business,
due diligence, strategic planning, valuation, and structuring compensation.
Here are some examples of the recent business seminars Bob has participated in:
- On June 26, 2018, Bob spoke at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education seminar "Representing a buyer and seller of an ongoing business."
- In January 2017 and February 2018, Bob spoke on Nursing Home Metrics in New Orleans, Louisiana and Napa Valley, California, respectively.
- On June 14, 2016, Bob spoke to Ocean First Bank about exit planning and valuation.
- On May 11, 2016, The Chalfin Group Inc. sponsored a seminar on How to Maximize the Value of your Economic Damage Expert.
- On March 30, 2016, Bob presented to the Middlesex County Bar Association on "36 Things Every Attorney Should Know When Reviewing a Tax Return".
- On March 2, 2016, Bob spoke to Platinum Bank in Brandon, Florida on the "Purchase and Sale of Businesses".
- On January 27, 2016, Bob moderated a panel which will discuss "9 Essential Accounting Fundamentals Every Attorney Should Know" for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
- On January 12, 2016, Bob was a panelist for "Be Rich or Be King" sponsored by the Columbia School of Business.
- On October 29, 2015 Robert J. Chalfin spoke
on the topic of the "Economics of a Minor League Baseball Team" to
The Wharton Club of New York at the Penn Club of New York.
- On October 26, 2015 Robert J. Chalfin was a panelist
at the Business and Professional Networking Inaugural event on the topic of the
Changing Sports Industry which is sponsored by the Jewish Federation in the
Heart of New Jersey.
- On September 30, 2015 Robert J. Chalfin presented
a seminar sponsored by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
entitled, "Accounting for Attorneys".
- On July 27, 2015 and July 28, 2015 Robert J. Chalfin was
a presenter at two seminars entitled "Representing the Buyer and Seller of
an Operating Business" which were sponsored by the New Jersey Institute
for Continuing Legal Education and the New York City Bar, respectively.
- On September 19, 2013, Bob Chalfin and Bob Borghese spoke on the topic "Entrepreneurship - The opportunity of a Lifetime Happens Once Every Two Weeks". Click for more information
on the Entrepreneurship Topic.
- Robert Chalfin spoke at the seminar "Representing a Buyer and Seller of an Ongoing Business on July 23, 2013 and July 30, 2013. Click to request seminar
- The Chalfin Group Inc. sponsored a full-day seminar,
"How to Buy and Sell IT Businesses" at the Saddlebrook Resort Tampa
on January 25, 2013. Click to request seminar