The Chalfin Group Inc. invites you to a complimentary webinar.
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time
At the webinar you will learn answers to some of the most common questions a business seller may have including:
How Can I Make the Process Easier?
When Should I Start Preparing?
What Should I Prepare?
How Long Does the Process Take?
What Can I Do to Increase the Value of My Business?
What Are Some Common Mistakes To Avoid?
How Should I Operate the Business Now?
If you cannot attend the Webinar, but would like more information on selling your business, please CLICK HERE.
Presenter: Robert J. Chalfin CPA, JD. His background includes:
- Author, Selling Your IT Business: Valuation, Finding the Right Buyer, and Negotiating the Deal
- Served as advisory/intermediary to sellers and buyers of IT businesses throughout the U.S.
- Lecturer -The Wharton School - business acquisition courses to MBA candidates
- Court-appointed fiscal agent, receiver, administrator, and expert
- Owner/investor of several closely held businesses
- Corporate board member of closely held businesses