How a seller can prepare for due diligence.
Considerations when preparing a due diligence list.
Why a buyer will be requesting the key items.
How an efficient due diligence process can benefit everyone.
Presenter: Robert J. Chalfin CPA, JD. His background includes:
- Author, Selling Your IT Business: Valuation, Finding the Right Buyer, and Negotiating the Deal
- Served as advisory/intermediary to sellers and buyers of IT businesses throughout the U.S.
- Lecturer -The Wharton School - business acquisition courses to MBA candidates
- Court-appointed fiscal agent, receiver, administrator, and expert
- Owner/investor of several closely held businesses
- Corporate board member of closely held businesses
If you cannot attend the Webinar, but would like more information on selling your business, please CLICK HERE.