Preparing Your Business For Sale Webinar November 15, 2018
The Chalfin Group Inc. invites you to a complimentary webinar on
PREPARING YOUR BUSINESS FOR SALE
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
At the webinar you will learn:
Typical Sequence of a Business Sale
What Buyers are Seeking
Preparing Your Business for Sale
Why Do Owners Sell Their Businesses?
Due Diligence - What is it? How to be Ready.
Confidentiality (CA) and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
Letter of Intent (LOI) and the Contract
Presenter: Robert J. Chalfin CPA, JD. His background includes:
- Author, Selling Your IT Business, Finding the Right Buyer, Valuation and Negotiating the Deal (John Wiley and Sons, Inc.)
- Serve as advisor/intermediary to sellers and buyers of businesses throughout the U.S.
- Lecturer -The Wharton School - teach business acquisition courses to MBA candidates
- Court-appointed fiscal agent, receiver, administrator, and expert
- Owner/investor of several closely held businesses
- Corporate board member of closely held businesses
For more information